Thursday, August 5, 2010


Well, this is my second attempt at keeping a blog...surely this time around I will stay committed to it. It is just a really great way to document and reflect on all of life's blessings. Sometimes the smaller, but wonderful things get forgotten - whether it's what one of the kiddos said or what they did...but if it's all written down it can't ever be forgotten! So here goes to blogging on our crazy, but good life!

Today was the first day back to school for Maddox. Big first grader!! Sooo hard to believe. I'm not usually a big cryer, but these past few days I have done nothing but cry! Sheesh. Pass the Kleenex please. It has just really hit me that the boys, especially Maddox, are growing up and just a bit too fast for me. Maddox doesn't even want me to take him to school anymore. He wants to ride the bus, but if I have to get in the car to take him to the bus stop, I might as well just take him on up there. It's literally just two minutes up the road! Yesterday my awesome mother-in-law watched the boys for me so I could get some stuff done around the house and run errands. Well, I am proud to say that I FINALLY finished Hudson's first year scrapbook (which I boo-hooed all the way through) and have all of my pictures organized and ready to be ordered. Man, I sure let the pictures get away from me. Phew, so glad that's done! I guess that's about it for now. Can't wait to pick Maddox up from the bus stop and hear about his day! Wait, who am I kidding? I'll ask him questions and he'll give me one-word answers. Ah, the lovely communication of a BOY!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment