Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Bieb Has Invaded Our House

Ready for some Oregon Park baseball!! Drew is taking his very first team for the fall so we are pretty excited to be back up at the ball field...especially since it should be cooling down some for the games. Their first practice is tomorrow!! Didn't summer tournaments just end though??

While "Bubba" was at school yesterday I was at Chuck E. Cheese having a blast!

Nothing like hangin' with my cousin Lucas and playin' all day. I must say, it was actually a nice time (I know, sounds crazy). It wasn't busy. We had coupons and lots of extra tokens. They were able to just kind of do their own thing and be independent for a bit while the sisters got to visit. It was a good day. I wish I got to see my sis more.

What a stud. Happy first day of school.

And this has been played with EVERY day since. Will the novelty EVER wear off???

The cousins (minus Max and James) at Stevi B's for Maddox's birthday

I'm thinking that it will definitely be appropriate for Maddox to be able to sing "All I Want For Christmas Are My Two Front Teeth" right in time for December 25th. He lost his second bottom one while at White Water and had no idea it had even fallen out!!
Definitely swallowed it. Ha. Thankfully, it was safely recovered by the tooth fairy.

I would also like to add that the day this picture was taken, Maddox came home from school singing something to the tune of "Babay, babay, babay, oh" over and over again. So it is official. I have a true boy in the making that wears silly bandz, is fascinated with the sound of bodily functions, has smelly arm pits, says "Mom, O-M-G", said "Dude, you are totally freaking out" to Hudson yesterday, describes girls on TV as "hot", wants to know how he can get a credit card, all the while forcing ME to not be able to get Justin Bieber lyrics out of my head!! So now I've been singing "Babay, babay, babay, oh" non stop. Lovely.

And just because they're cute - hanging out while Daddy was working on Mama's car.

July 4th in downtown Powder Springs

I love this picture, but wow...that really is a big earring.

No comments:

Post a Comment